No products in the cart.
Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15″ Powered Speaker & 18″ Subwoofer Duo Package
Item #: 0651866985453
- For Live Music & Lecture Setups
- 1500W Class D Power Amplifier
- 15″ Woofer
- 1″ Titanium Compressor Driver
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Combo XLR / 1/4″ Inputs
- DSP with Menu Navigation via LCD
- SST Waveguide for Precise Coverage
- 15mm Wooden Enclosure with Steel Grille
- 8x Pole Mounts & Metal Carry Handles
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The EKX-15P from Electro-Voice is a powered two-way Loudspeaker with a 15″ woofer and a 1″ titanium compressor driver. It can deliver 1500W of Class D amplification, making it quite suited to live-music scenarios, lecture setups, and nightclubs. By means of its integrated QuickSmartDSP technology, LCD-based menu-navigation screen, and single-knob user interface, multiple parameters can be adjusted, such as presets for various rooms, EQ control, and user-programmable presets for recall. Moreover, visual monitoring of your limiter, input metering, and master volume allow you to gain-stage properly.
The speaker, which boasts a frequency response of 48 Hz to 20 kHz, is capable of delivering 134 dB of SPL, making it quite loud when it needs to be. Its intelligent thermal-management system controls fan-speed by means of multiple built-in sensors, thus reinforcing a durable performance. Electro-Voice’s SST waveguide design provides a dependable coverage for your listening area, while the speaker’s Cardioid Control Technology has useful onstage-monitoring ramifications, allowing you to steer signal towards the audience while reducing levels up to 35 dB on stage when multiple subwoofers are used throughout the sound system.
The speaker itself features a 15mm wooden enclosure with an internal bracing and is fronted by a steel grille. For convenience in mounting and transport, eight M10 threaded mounting points are provided, as are aluminum pole mounts and metallic handles. The speaker can be mounted on a tripod stand, on a pole above your subwoofer, or utilized as a floor monitor for artists on stage, and it accepts audio via RCA inputs or XLR/1/4″ combination jacks, and you can link it to other monitors via an XLR link-output.
- QuickSmart DSP processing, EV’s single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors.
- Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Connectors 1 x Stereo RCA input
|In the Box|
(2) Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15” Powered Speakers