No products in the cart.
Midas M32R Digital Mixer Kit with DL16 Stagebox and (16) XLR Cables 15FT.
Item #: 763961261780
- 16 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers
- 25 Time-Aligned Mix Buses
- Up to 40 Simultaneous Input Channels
- 40-bit Float Point Internal Processing
- 8 Digital FX Engines
- 17 Midas PRO Motorized 100 mm Faders
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Sample Resolution
- AES50 Networking Allows 96-In & 96-Out
- Durable Aluminum & High-Impact Steel
- Open Architecture for Future 96 kHz
Out Of Stock
+ Plus Free Shipping
Out of stock
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The Midas M32R is a digital mixing console that features 16 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers, 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses, 8 digital FX engines, and up to 40 simultaneous input channels when used with an optional networked remote I/O solution such as the Midas DL16 digital stage box. This console is an ideal choice for a multitude of live sound, broadcast, studio recording and post production applications.
The M32R console features 17 Midas PRO motorized 100 mm faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles. Currently able to capture audio at 24-bit, 48 kHz sample resolution, the console is “future-proofed” with 96 kHz capable open architecture, which Midas intends to make available for the line.
The M32R includes an extensive array of on-board effects, featuring 8 stereo, studio-grade effects engines, each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX modules, including a range of reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics, and much more. Modeled after some of history’s most iconic and sought-after effects processors such as the Teletronix LA-2A, Urei 1176LN, Fairchild 670, and the Pultec EQP-1a, the M32R’s effects run inside the low-latency, 40-bit floating point environment of the mix engine.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley Motors Designer
- High-performance aluminum and high-impact steel structure
- Rack-mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motorized 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 5″ full-color TFT display screen
- Optional expansion cards: ADAT, MADI, Dante
- Included, pre-installed USB card allows console to act as 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
|In the Box|
Midas M32R 40-Input Digital Mixing Console