No products in the cart.
Warm Audio WA273 Dual-Channel Microphone Preamp (B-Stock Unit)
Item #: 713541493131-1
- Mic, Line, and Instrument Inputs
- Insert Sends and Returns
- Up to 80 dB of Gain
- Output Level Control
- Switchable Input Impedance
- Selectable High-Pass Filter
- Custom Carnhill Transformers
- Phantom Power and Polarity Switches
- Ground-Lift Switch
- Wired and Assembled by Hand
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
Warm Audio WA273 Overview
The Warm Audio WA273 is a dual-channel, Class-A microphone preamp designed to provide up to 80 dB of gain for engineers, producers, musicians, and vocalists in mobile-recording rigs and home, project, and commercial studios. It features custom Carnhill transformers and is wired and assembled by hand to deliver the sound and functionality of classic British ’73-style preamps.
Its inputs include balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS jacks and two front-panel 1/4″ TS instrument inputs. Input impedance, polarity, ground lift, and phantom power are switchable. Connect an outboard compressor or equalizer via the 1/4″ TS insert send and return jacks. Balanced XLR and 1/4″ outputs are fed by output level controls and allow compatibility with most audio interfaces and mixing consoles. The selectable high-pass filter can be set to 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 160 Hz, or 300 Hz for management of unruly bass frequencies.
The WA273 is rack-mountable and occupies 1 RU.
- Occupies 1 RU
- Dual-channel, Class-A mic preamp wired and assembled by hand
- Created through years of R&D, careful reverse-engineering, and countless hours of auditioning
- Designed to function and sound like a classic ’73-style preamp
- Fully discrete, transformer-balanced signal path
- Custom Carnhill transformers saturate sweetly when pushed
- Tantalum and polystyrene capacitors in the signal path and an output transistor choice that is smooth in high-gain settings
- Stepped mic pre gain
- Inductor-based selectable high-pass filter
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ inputs and outputs
- Front-panel 1/4″ TS instrument inputs
- 1/4″ TS insert sends and returns
- Output controls with 5-segment LED meters
Warm Audio WA273 Specs
|In the Box|
Warm Audio WA273 Dual-Channel Microphone Preamp