No products in the cart.
Yamaha MG20XU – 20-Input Mixer with Built-In FX & 2-In/2-Out USB Interface (Demo Unit)
Item #: 086792991542-1
- “D-PRE” Mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- Metal chassis with XLR balanced outputs and internal universal power supply
- Built-in SPX digital effects, bi-directional USB, one-knob compressors
Out Of Stock
+ Plus Free Shipping
Out of stock
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The MG20XU with Rackmount Kit from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twenty simultaneous inputs and is ideal for live performances, recordings, lectures and more. The mixer features twelve mono mic/line combo input channels, and four stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing two channels in and two channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos and more.
Channels 1-20 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high-pass filter, and channels 1-12 feature a sweepable midrange control. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-12 also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums, and there is a one-knob compressor on channels 1-8 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix.
The MG20XU mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
Each of the MG20XU’s channels feature a dedicated FX bus send level and there are 24 effects presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
- 20-channel mixing console
- Max. 16 mic / 20 line inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP buses + 1 stereo bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rackmount kit included
- Metal chassis
Built-in Effects SPX algorithm: 24 programs, PARAMETER control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)
|In the Box|
Yamaha MG20XU – 20-Input Mixer with Built-In FX & 2-In/2-Out USB Interface