No products in the cart.
KRK 8s 8″ Powered Subwoofer
Item #: 816654005281
- 8″ Aramid Composite Woofer
- 35 to 133 Hz Frequency Response
- Bypass Feature
- RCA, TRS, and XLR Input Connectors
- Class-D Amplifier
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The 8s 8″ 109W Powered Subwoofer from KRK Systems is a custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer that delivers tight, defined bass. It is designed to add powerful and punchy low-range frequencies to your nearfield monitor setup and can be used for mixing in a 2.1 or a 5.1 surround environment, or just upgrading the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors.
The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer settings easily to your existing monitors. This compact subwoofer is a sound complement to KRK’s Rokit and VXT monitors or any other 4 to 8″ studio monitor. The front-firing bass port and KRK’s trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer ensure accurate and powerful low-end punch. With its bypass feature and sweepable low-pass filter, the subwoofer will make any monitor system sound great.
- Curved design and custom color matches KRK ROKIT and VXT monitors
- Bass extension to 30 Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer (footswitch not included)
- Powerful, lightweight Class-D amplification
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4″ TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK’s trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grille and 15mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground-lift switch prevents ground loops
Configuration Front-loaded, vented subwoofer
|In the Box|
KRK 8s 8" Powered Subwoofer