No products in the cart.
QSC KW181 1000W 18″ Active Subwoofer (Demo Unit)
Item #: 684284057839-1
- 18″ Woofer
- 1000W Class-D Amplifier
- XLR/TRS Combo Inputs and XLR Outputs
- Phoenix Remote Connector
- Integrated DSP with DEEP
- Intrinsic Correction and GuardRail
- Pole Socket and Low-Noise Casters
Out Of Stock
+ Plus Free Shipping
Out of stock
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The KW181 from QSC is a professional-quality active 3-way PA loudspeaker. Ideal for low frequency reinforcement of KW-series loudspeakers, the lightweight and rugged birch cabinet houses an 18″ woofer to deliver deep, thumping bass with frequencies as low as 35Hz. An efficient Class-D amplifier provides an output power of 1000W for strong audio with low distortion.
The sub offers excellent connectivity, with XLR/TRS combo inputs that accept mic or line signals. Direct XLR line outputs are provided for each channel. Extensive internal DSP includes Intrinsic Correction, DEEP, and GuardRail technologies to provide terrific sonic clarity and component protection for reliable operation.
Onboard control options allow you to adjust EQ to perfectly match your surroundings and applications. You can also use the rear-panel Phoenix connector to connect an external potentiometer (not included) for remote gain control. The sub has a standard 35mm pole socket and a threaded pole for securely mounting a loudspeaker on top of the subwoofer. It also has ergonomic cast-aluminum handles and low-noise casters for easy transport.
- Ideal for low frequency reinforcement of KW-series loudspeakers
- Lightweight and durable texture-painted birch cabinet with road-worthy 16-gauge steel grille
- An 18″ woofer delivers deep, thumping bass with frequencies as low as 35Hz
- An efficient Class-D amplifier provides an output power of 1000W for strong audio with low distortion
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic and line level signals. Direct XLR line outputs are provided for each channel
- Intrinsic Correction maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target, for excellent performance across the entire sound field
- DEEP technology and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies
- GuardRail protection technology protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping
- Multiple EQ modes let you optimize the sub’s output for specific applications with the flip of a switch
- The onboard LED indicator can be set to illuminate when power is on, to only illuminate when the clip limiter circuit is engaged, or to always be off
- The rear-panel Phoenix connector allows you to connect an external potentiometer (not included) for remote gain control. You can even control multiple daisy-chained units from a single control pot
- The sub has a standard 35mm pole socket and a threaded pole for securely mounting a loudspeaker on top of the subwoofer
- Ergonomic cast-aluminum handles and low-noise casters for easy transport
- A locking power cable prevents accidental disconnection, while an automatic standby mode conserves energy and extends the life of the subwoofer
Active or Passive Active
|In the Box||
QSC KW181 1000W 18" Active Subwoofer
No Best Uses
Most Liked Positive Review
There are no reviews yet.
Most Liked Negative Review
There are no reviews yet.
Reviewed by 20 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Previous | Next �