No products in the cart.
Bose L1 Compact Line Array PA Speaker and Mixer System (Demo Unit)
Item #: 017817574129-1
- Sleek Line Array Speaker
- Integrated Mixer & Amplifier Base
- Compact Speaker with Full Tone
- Direct & Off-Axis Audio Balance
- Lightweight Easy Setup
- Microphone and Line Inputs
- Adjustable Speaker Positioning
Out Of Stock
+ Plus Free Shipping
Out of stock
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The Bose L1 Compact Audio PA System delivers the audio fidelity expected from Bose in a sleek, lightweight and portable unit that’s ideally suited for travelling musicians, presenters, mobile DJs, and for lectures, worship, etc.
The L1 features a 2-channel mixer amplifier that also serves as the speaker’s base. The mixer features an XLR microphone input, RCA line input, 1/8″ mini line input and 1/4″ phone input that may be switched to accept line or instrument signals.
Six small drivers are carefully positioned into the compact speaker to ensure balanced audio signal at the direct and off-axis (sides) of the L1. Setting up the L1 is quick and easy; simply place the speaker extensions into the amplifier base, and slide the speaker on top of the extensions. Two extensions are included, and allow easy height adjustment.
- Spatial Dispersion Loudspeaker Technology
- Six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system.
- Integrated Mixer
- The power stand / mixer provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 1/8″ stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customized ToneMatch preset. Rear panel has one 1/4″ balanced line output and one RCA stereo output.
- Integrated Power Amplifier
- The power stand / mixer delivers clean, precise amplification for L1 Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure.
- PA & Monitors are Combined
- Proprietary Bose technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers.
- Proprietary ToneMatch Presets
- ToneMatch presets optimize the L1 Compact system for a dynamic handheld microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2).
- Two Unique Setup Positions
- With extended (78.5″) and collapsed (16.5″) positioning, you can tailor the system’s sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop.
- Durable, Lightweight, Interlocking Components
- The lightweight interlocking design makes the L1 very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 25 pounds, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 29 pounds. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less.
Bose L1 specs
|In the Box||
Bose L1 Compact Line Array PA Speaker and Mixer System
No Best Uses
Most Liked Positive Review
There are no reviews yet.
Most Liked Negative Review
There are no reviews yet.
Reviewed by 20 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Previous | Next �