No products in the cart.
Pioneer DDJ-SB2 Portable 2-Channel Serato DJ Controller
Item #: 841300100010
- Serato DJ Intro Software Included
- Supports Serato Flip Function
- Large Aluminum-Plated Jog Wheels
- Eight Performance Pads per Deck
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
Designed to work directly with the free Serato DJ Intro software, the DDJ-SB2 Serato DJ Controller fromPioneer provides 2 channels of DJ performance control. The SB2 features the Serato Flip function with dedicated buttons for recording and calling up sequences of hot cue operations such as repeating, skipping and rearrangement of musical parts.
The ergonomic design features 8 performance pads on each scratch deck with Hot Cue, Loop, Auto-Loop, Roll, and Sampler functions. The large aluminum jog wheels can be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched and hot-cued simultaneously.
The center panel of the DDJ-SX2 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard, low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter. Each channel features trim, FX, 3-band EQ/rotary kills, a two-way filter, and level fader. The SB2 ships with a DC power adapter and a USB cable.
- Tactile Performance Pads
- Hit the top 4 rubber pads to trigger Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler – and the bottom 4 for immediate access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift
- Large Jog Wheels
- The DDJ-SB2 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy
- Dynamic DJ Play
- Use the trim knob and level meters to quickly check and adjust the input volume on each channel
- Manual Filters On Every Channel
- Independent low/high pass filter dials are inherited from the premium DDJ-SX2 and DDJ-SR controllers
- Filter Fade Function
- Hit Filter Fade to add 2 high pass filters to the crossfader, so you can manipulate both the volume and bass filters with one hand for effortless mixes. That leaves the other hand free to get creative with loops, cue, samples and FX
- Additional Features
- MIDI Controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the unit as a MIDI controller
- USB Powered: Simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable
- Built-In Sound Card: No more hassle with external sound cards. Thanks to its built-in soundcard, this controller connects straight to your speakers or amplifier
- Robust Build & High-Quality Sound: The DDJ-SB2 is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminum jog wheel deliver a professional feel