No products in the cart.
Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer (B-Stock)
Item #: 6938122237308-1
- 24-Bit 96kHz Resolution
- USB Connection
- Quad FX Core DSP Effects
- Built-In Looping Per Channel
- 4 Channel Configuration
- 2 Switchable Phono/Line Inputs
- 2 Dedicated Line Inputs
- 4 S/PDIF Digital Inputs
- Xone Dual Filter System
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer is perfectly suited for professional use and installation in nightclub DJ booths, professional mobile applications, performances, recording applications and more. The Xone:DB4 delivers 4 versatile channels and a USB port capable of 24-Bit / 96kHz audio with any DAW software.
Its Quad FX Core DSP engine delivers stunning effects. Choose between 5 BPM syncing effects on each channel. The 4-channel chassis features 2 phono/line switchable inputs, and 2 dedicated line inputs. There are 4 dedicated S/PDIF digital inputs for connecting digital decks. The Allen & Heath Xone sound quality professional DJs expect is apparent with a high quality filter/EQ and dedicated dual slope filter system.
- Quad FX Core
- The heart of the Xone:DB4 is the powerful Quad FX Core DSP engine, enabling each channel to have its own FX bank and BPM detection system, which automatically adjusts all time-related FX and loops to the tempo of the music. There are 5 studio quality FX types optimized for DJ use – delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators and damage – plus each FX type has a patch library of different effect variations. Each FX bank has a dedicated expression control and a rotary pot to set the wet/dry level, whilst further tweaking can be performed using the global controllers in the FX master section.
- Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars. :DB4 will always record the full 4 bars, so the loop can be expanded or shrunk at will.
- Equipped with the Xone dual filter system.
- Source select
- Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
- EQ / Filter
- Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance. EQ knob pointers change color to show which type of equalization is active.
- Mic/Line Input
- The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to channel 1 for adding FX.
- Integral Soundcard
- A built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme and display brightness can be saved to a USB key for recall on another Xone:DB4.
- MIDI Control
- All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data and the mixer can double up as a MIDI controller via the MIDI shift button, allowing the Loop and FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
- Output Patchbay
- Booth, record and phones – source selectable and level trim. Booth and main – phase and level trim controls.
- High Visibility Display
- The OLED display is clearly visible, even in bright sunlight, and displays channel FX selection and current BPM, as well as being an easy interface for the Menu setup functions.
- Lightweight Chassis
Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Specs
|In the Box|
Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer