No products in the cart.
Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 Keyboard Controller. With KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor – Pair
Item #: 4042477200114
- 88-Key Fully Weighted Hammer-Action Keys
- Premium Fatar Keybed
- Includes Komplete Select Software
- Control Any MIDI Software or Hardware
- Unified Browsing
- Automatic Parameter Mapping
- Intuitive Smart Play Inspires Creativity
- Multi-Purpose Touch Strips
- Light Guide
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 Keyboard Controller from Native Instruments features an 88-key, fully weighted, hammer-action USB MIDI controller for Mac and Windows computers. It can be used as an integrated music production and performance system to control all of your software and hardware based MIDI instruments. In addition, it features expanded integration with Native Instruments Komplete software, as well as any instrument supporting the Native Kontrol Standard (NKS).
KOMPLETE KONTROL and each area of its software interface correspond directly to the hardware sections of your S88 controller. Adjusting instrument parameters from the knobs on your keyboard also adjusts the corresponding controls in the software. You can see software controls move in real-time whenever you turn your hardware knobs, swipe the touch strips, or switch button states on and off.
The browser and navigate section is your interface for finding, loading, and organizing your instruments and files. The S-Series keyboard allows for instant access to your library by using hardware controls and the large, clear on-screen overlay. Furthermore, the Perform Panel and Perform Section (Smart Play) provides functions for generating and playing scales, chords, and arpeggios, using instruments from the library and other MIDI-controlled instruments as sound sources.
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 also features a plethora of other useful features such as the Light Guide, which allows you to identify drum cells, key switches, phrases, scales, and chords by way of multicolored lights that shine on the keys. It also features two assignable touch strips, an arpeggiator, integrated scale mapping, single key chords, and more.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL
- The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series combines smart, elegantly-designed keyboards with advanced control software to form a fully-integrated centerpiece for studio and stage – matchless control over all your software instruments from one award-winning keyboard
- VST Compatibility
- KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.5 also introduces VST compatibility, offering full integration of third-party VST instruments with the KONPLETE KONTROL software for easy browsing, custom tagging, and creating personalized parameter mappings for S-Series keyboards
- Parameter Customization
- A new ‘Control Panel’ provides a dedicated interface for customizing instrument parameter mappings to the eight control knobs. Customizing assignments is simple and intuitive – even across multiple pages – and any double assignments are recognized automatically. You can also add pages as required
- Native Kontrol Standard (NKS)
- Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is an extended plug-in format. Established by Native Instruments, this development offers an entirely new quality of software/hardware integration. Third-party developers can now configure their software instruments to access the unique hardware features of the KOMPLETE KONTROL system directly
- Light Guide
- The innovative LEDs above the keys mirror key switches and sound and sample types across the keyboard for all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments
- Native Map
- This technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE or NKS instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs
- Native Browser
Native Instruments S88 Specs
|In the Box|
Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 Keyboard Controller