No products in the cart.
PreSonus ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer Cover Package.
Item #: 763961267959
- For Mobile & Permanent Installations
- 18-Inch Low-Frequency Driver
- Direct Radiating Acoustic Port
- 2000W of Class-D Power
- Variable Low-Pass Filter
- Polarity Invert
- 2 x Combo XLR-1/4″ Inputs & Direct Outputs
- Texture-Painted Birch Enclosures
- M10 Rigging Points
- Ground-Stacking Provisions
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
+ Plus Free Shipping
-Financing Available Here-
- Regular Price
- Instant Savings
Don't see the deal you need
Connect with an expert instantly.
Call us: 866-279-4489
The ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer from PreSonus is an 18″ custom woofer with a 4″ voice coil driven by 2000W of Class-D power in a direct-radiating ported enclosure. Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker, it can be used to deliver low-frequency performance in sound-reinforcement applications for live stage, theater, clubs, and more.
The speaker inputs feature two combo XLR-1/4″ connectors with direct outputs and polarity invert. The subwoofer’s low-frequency transducer and voice coil provide 7mm of driver travel before reaching over-excursion. This allows it to push more air and bring more thump. In addition, a built-in variable low-pass filter lets you dial in the upper-frequency limit.
Designed with M10 fly points, ground-stacking provisions, castor provisions, and a defeatable front-panel LED, the ULT18 active subwoofer is a suitable choice for both mobile or install applications.
- 18-inch custom low-frequency driver with 4″ voice coil
- 2000W of Class-D power
- Two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs with direct outputs
- 7 mm driver travel before over-excursion
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures with tour-grade 16-gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
PreSonus ULT18 Specs
|In the Box|
PreSonus ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer