No products in the cart.
ProSoundGear.com accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received. All orders are shipped from our location in Miami, Fl via UPS or USPS. We ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by UPS and USPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 1 – 2 business days from the time the order is placed. All orders placed after 2:00 PM ET will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed after Friday 2.00PM to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped, ETA within 2~6 days depending on the customer location. No carrier does pick up or deliver on weekends.
**Due to the high volume of orders during holiday season you may experience extended processing time up to 7 business days.**
We currently ship to APO or FPO address but extra fee will be charged. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted and information will be requested as well. This can delay shipping time. ProSoundGear cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
In the U.S. USPS observes the following holidays for 2018:
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2018
- MLK Jr. Day – January 15, 2018
- Washington’s Birthday – February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day – May 28, 2018
- Independence Day – July 4, 2018
- Labor Day – September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day – October 8, 2018
- Veteran’s Day – November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving – November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2018
Lost or Stolen Packages
– If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
– We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
*Limited options are available depending on the destination
|Express Shipping||1-2 business days (Typically by end of day)|
|Priority Shipping||2-3 days (Typically by end of day)|
Shipping Destination & Rates
ProSoundGear offers Free UPS and USPS Standard shipping. This offer is valid in all 48 contiguous U.S. states, but not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, and all other U.S. Territories including Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Terms are subject to change without notice.
For all orders over $200, package will be sent with signature required. If a signature is unobtinable and a package is returned to us, shipping charges will be charged to the customer.
U.S. 48 continental states
Only standard delivery is available.Alaska, Hawaii
- No express shipping or next day delivery is available.
- All packages are sent via United States Postal Services.
- Only standard delivery is available.
- U.S. territories include: Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
- Delivery is not available for Post Office boxes.
- Duties, taxes, and customs fees assessed by customs are the responsibility of the customer.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS’S local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via USPS and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
The amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Orders shipping to international addresses have a maximum merchandise sub-total purchase amount limit of $100 or maximum purchase items limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.