No products in the cart.
SHIPPING / RETURNS
Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your Sales Engineer. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we’ll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact our support team at (866) 279-4489, and speak with a Tech Support specialist. Or, you can simply complete our online support request form and we’ll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
“No Hassle” Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How To Make A Return:
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out for you. To make a return, please first call your ProSoundGear Sales Engineer to arrange for a RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation and packaging materials
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered
Please address the package to:
RA # xxxxxx
1225 NW 93rd CT
Doral, FL, 33172
Shipping label w/ RA#:Please write your RA# on the shipping label itself, not on the product box.
- Wrapping materials:Use the same wrapping materials that your product came with when returning your gear to us. Please use only standard shipping tape.
- Double-box items:Please double-box items so they arrive safely at our facility.
- Missing original packaging:Please return item encased in its original packaging materials.
- Item not double-boxed:Packages should be double-boxed to ensure safest arrival at our facility, unlike this unfortunate package.
- Do not use packaging peanuts:Opt. for materials other than packaging peanuts—they’re messy and we don’t like them.
Once we’ve received your return, we’ll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out to your Sales Engineer directly with any questions or concerns.
While we maintain the most liberal return policy in the industry, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
What’s Your Return Policy?
At ProSoundGear.com, we offer a 100% Worry-Free Guarantee!
Our objective is simple: to make sure every customer has a wonderful experience purchasing from us. If you are unhappy for ANY REASON, you may return your product for a one-time exchange at no cost or a full store credit for up to 90 days after delivery! We even provide FREE return shipping!
- Contact us by phone, Live chat or email within 90 days of when your order was delivered. We will happily provide you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number along with a prepaid postage return label (Domestic First-Class U.S. Mail only). Your warranty coverage is based off of the date you contact us, and the lens type you ordered (see below for limitations). We cannot process or honor returns without an RMA number
- For a full refund to your original payment method, you must contact us to request an RMA within 30 days of the original delivery date. Refunds can only be issued after we have received the original merchandise back, and will be issued in line with your warranty coverage and minus any discounts given on the original order.
- After the initial 30 day period, on any order, your order is refundable in store credit only or Exchange.
We provide free shipping via UPS or USPS Ground to the contiguous 48 United States, on most items. Items valued at over $250 will require a signature for delivery.
Shipping fees to ALL OTHER LOCATIONS will be calculated individually and added to customer invoices. Local duties, taxes and charges are not included in the sale price or ship charges. Pro Sound Gear is not responsible for any taxes outside of FL and or the USA. In the event that the customer refuses a shipment, all shipping costs to and from the country or State in which the item was shipped to are not refunded. Please note, in some cases return shipping can cost as much as double the original ship cost.
We operate a 90-days return period. Items must be returned with all original packaging as well as all included items. Items that are not returned in original, resalable condition are subject to a 15% – 30% restocking fee. We charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items only if the item is clearly used and or the packaging is tarnished. A 30% re-stock is more likely if the unit comes back in really bad condition. The ship cost we paid UPS to ship your item will be deducted as well. In some cases restock fees and ship costs can be applied as a store credit.
We will exchange a defective unit for the same unit within the 30-day period. After that period, you will have to work directly with the manufacturer for warranty service.
Items that can not be returned include: software, units with contents or packaging that is damaged/missing, and items that are considered for personal use (such as earphones, headphones, microphones, instrument mouthpieces, harmonicas or other items that you wouldn’t want to purchase if someone else had previously used them). Also, Items which we do not normally stock (i.e. “Special Orders”, discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are non-returnable. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order.
Please contact us for a Return Authorization before returning any items.
Phone Number: 1-866-279-4489 / 305-420-5634