No products in the cart.
The 2015-16 Euroleague Fantasy Challenge is ready for the world’s most passionate basketball fans to again manage their own Turkish Airlines Euroleague teams. Now in its 12th edition, the fantasy companion to Europe’s best basketball has engaged hundreds of thousands of players over the past decade, while rewarding hundreds of winners with coveted prizes. Euroleague Fantasy Challenge is more than just a game, but a contest too, with great prizes awarded all season long. As always, the Grand Prize allows the winner and a friend the ultimate Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four experience: to be special guests of the Euroleague at the 2016 Final Four in Berlin including four nights at the hotel, two VIP tickets to the games and the opportunity to celebrate on court with the new champions. So what are you waiting for? Start thinking now about all the teams you can build and manage and – who knows? – maybe you can be our very special guest at the 2016 Final Four! Remember to use the hashtag #EuroleagueFantasy to talk about the game on social media, all season long!
Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- Nemanja Dangubic will miss the start of the season due to a hip problem.
- Marko Tejic is sidelined with an ankle injury.
FC Bayern Munich
- Maxi Kleber is still sidelined and not expected to play in the near future.
- FC Bayern Munich has been without Vasilije Micic and Bryce Taylor so far this season. Both players – especially Taylor – are expected to be back soon.
- Pero Antic and Ricky Hickman have been practicing with the team, but did not step on court in the team’s World Tour games in Brooklyn and Oklahoma City. Hickman is not expected back until late November.
Khimki Moscow Region
- Paul Davis sat out in the VTB League last weekend, but is expected to play against Real Madrid.
- Jeffery Taylor missed his team’s Spanish League opener and is questionable against Khimki.
- Matt Howard was elbowed by a teammate in practice and suffered an orbital fracture, which will keep him out for six weeks.
- Romeo Travis signed a short-term deal this week as a replacement for Howard.
Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- Nenad Krstic is out indefinitely due to a knee injury.
- Cedi Osman and Dogus Balbay did not travel to France and will miss the season opener against Limoges CSP.
- Toni Katic is expected to be sidelined for two weeks due to a knee problem.
Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
- Davis Bertans is still recovering from his knee injury and is not yet inscribed in the competition.
- Tornike Shengelia is out for at least five more weeks due to a knee problem.
- Laboral signed power forward Kristjan Kangur, who was registered in time to play this week.
- Randy Culpepper is out due to a hand injury.
- Mark Payne and Ali Traore did not play in the French League this weekend.
- Limoges signed playmaker DaShaun Wood. If registered in time, he will be ready to face Efes.
EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- Coach Jasmin Repesa has his team’s entire roster available for the game against Laboral.
- Olympiacos is without Othello Hunter, who is not expected to play in the next two weeks.
FC Barcelona Lassa
- Samardo Samuels is likely out for four more weeks due to a hand injury.
- Juan Carlos Navarro returned to action in the Spanish League last weekend.
Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- Anthony Randolph re-joined the team last week and is expected to play against Panathinaikos. He didn’t play in his team’s VTB League game last weekend.
- Nikos Pappas and Eleftherios Bochiridis will be sidelined for one month.
Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- Joe Ragland did not play in the Turkish League this weekend. His status is uncertain.
Stelmet Zielona Gora
- J.R. Reynolds did not play in the Polish League this weekend and is questionable against Zalgiris.
- Vytenis Lipkevicius has a fractured foot and is out for at least 7 more weeks.
- Siim-Sander Vene injured his ankle yesterday in the last team practice and is out for 2 to 3 weeks.
Brose Baskets Bamberg
- Brose Baskets has no injury problems before its Euroleague opener against Unicaja.
- Joel Freeland is out long term and is not registered in the competition.
- Four players – Victor Khryapa, Slava Kravtsov, Anton Astapkovich and Mikhail Kulagin – were left out of CSKA’s 12-man roster in its last VTB League game.
Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- Erwin Dudley did not play in his team’s Turkish League opener. He is questionable against Sassari.
Dinamo Banco di Sargegna Sassari
- Head coach Brian Sacchetti has his team’s full roster at his disposal.
Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- Vitor Faverani travelled to Moscow is expected to play against CSKA.
- Dagan Yizvori did not travel to Moscow due to injury.
- Maccabi signed big man Arinze Onuaku and registered him in time to play against CSKA Moscow.
- Unicaja has a full roster for its Euroleague opener against Brose Baskets.